- How to reset the water filter on an Integrated product
- Turn off the Change Water Filter message on Integrated Tall, Column and Drawer models
- Snooze the water filter message on Integrated models
- How to reset, enable or disable the water filter life monitor in Integrated products
- How to turn the water filter feature off if using an external, reverse osmosis or other water filter
Steps to Verify Issue:
When the change filter message is not present:
- Access the options menu by pressing the arrow on the left side of the home screen.
- Access the settings menu by pressing the gear icon on the options menu.
- Select the 'i' icon to access the Information menu.
- Click 'Filters' to access the water and air filters menu.
- Press and hold the dripping water icon on the far left for 5 seconds to select the water filter settings.
- Continue by following the same steps below for when the change filter message is present.
When the change filter message is present:
- The change filter message appears when the filter is spent, 0% remains.
- Click 'Snooze' to turn the reminder off for one week if a replacement filter is not available.
- Click 'Reset filter' if a filter is available to replace the existing filter.
- Refer to Integrated Water Filter Replacement for more information.
- Click Yes to reset the filter life
- Choose 'Yes' when the water filter is replaced and the timer needs to reset to 100% water filter life.
- Choosing 'No' will exit this screen.
- 'Disabled/Enabled' can be toggled by pressing on the words.
- This enables or disables the filter life timer.
- Always have the filter life timer 'Enabled' if the internal unit water filter is used.
- To verify if the timer is enabled, see if the word 'Enabled' is bold on the display.
- Use this feature to disable the filter life timer when a reverse osmosis system is in place and the internal unit filter is not used.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820