- How to set the time of day clock in Integrated series units
- Setting the time of day clock in an IT, IC, or ID model
- What does the clock icon do?
Steps to Verify Issue:
To set the time of day clock in a Sub-Zero Integrated unit:
- Touch the arrow on the left side of the Home screen to access the Options menu.
- Touch the gear icon to access the Settings menu.
- Select the clock icon to view or adjust the clock time.
- Touch the hour or minutes on the time, then the plus and minus keys to adjust the appropriate selection.
- Touch the hour or minutes again to save changes.
- Touch the AM/PM indicator to toggle the selection.
- Touch the arrow to go back one screen. If the screen is not touched for 15 seconds, the Home screen reappears.
The time of day setting is not a clock display.
- Integrated units will always display the unit temperature readings.
- It is not possible to set the clock to appear instead of temperatures.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820