- How do you bypass the water filter on Integrated unit?
- Bypass water filter use on a Integrated Column (IC) or Integrated Tall (IT) unit.
- Do not want to use the water filter
- Bypass the water filter on Integrated models
- If the filter is not installed, the filter function is not in use.
- Integrated Drawers (ID) do not have a water filtration system.
- In bypass mode, the water supplied to the unit is not filtered.
- The water filter monitor must be deactivated and reactivated if a new filter is inserted.
- See also, Integrated Water Filter Life Monitor.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820