- File on board being corrupted during write process when power is lost
- Integrated replace filter going off too soon
- Integrated replace filter icon flashing
- Filter icon flashing after power is cycled
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Replace Filter icon illuminates after either of the following conditions:
- 890 Gallons have gone through the filter
- 8760 Hours have passed since the reset key was held
- If either of the conditions exist, replace the water filter.
- If the unit was sold off display, ensure the filter was reset when unit was installed in home.
- Cycle power to the unit, turn unit off at the control panel before resetting the breaker.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820