- Water dispenser does not work on Integrated unit
- No water is coming from the dispenser of an Integrated product
- What to do if internal water dispenser of an Integrated model does not work
Steps to Verify Issue:
For Integrated units when a water dispenser does not dispense:
- Ensure the water dispenser is turned on. See How to Turn a Water Dispenser On.
- If the water filter replacement icon is displayed, replace the water filter. See Integrated Water Filter Replacement.
- Verify the water tank has been primed if the unit is newly installed or the filter was recently replaced. See Priming the Water Dispenser Tank.
- If it is a new installation, confirm water is connected to the unit.
- Verify the water supply is turned on.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820