- Door lock or unlock switches not sensed within 60 seconds while driving the door lock motor
- State change during heating mode due to door slamming shut
- L Series Wall Oven shows error code F1
- How to fix error code F1 on a Wall Oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Reset the unit's power at the circuit breaker.
- Test the unit by turning it on to a bake mode again to see if the F1 error returns.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820