- Part number 812419, 812420, 812421
- Instruction sheet 812544
- List of components included
- What are the installation instructions for the Warming Drawer (WWD) Classic, Carbon, Platinum front panel?
- Does this kit include rubber bumpers?
- How should the rubber bumpers be installed on the L Series Warming Drawer Front Panel Kit?
L Series Warming Drawer Front Panel Installation Instructions detail the installation process.
- This kit includes six rubber bumpers; the rubber bumpers are not listed on the instruction sheet.
- 1” diameter tubular handle • Handle measures 23 ¾”L • For use with L-Series ovens
- Insert six rubber bumpers, round side facing the warming drawer, into the exposed holes in the front mount panel.
- Order bumpers individually using part number 808124.
- Contact a Factory Certified Installer for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820