- Part number 823247
- List of components included with 823247
- Instruction sheet 823485, 824555
- How to use the dehydration kit in an M-Series Oven
- What are the rack sizes included with the dehydration kit
M Series Door Stop Installation Instructions detail use of the dehydration kit door stop.
- Wolf dehydration kits for M Series Wall Ovens are sold separately as a sales accessory.
- Each dehydration kit contains a door stop, 2 racks, and an instruction sheet.
- Racks are made of chrome plated steel wire.
- Do not place foil or parchment paper between dehydration racks and food as this will trap moisture and prolong the dehydration process.
- For tips on using dehydration mode, refer Dehydration Mode or the product use and care guide.
- See also, Dehydration Kit Information.
|Oven Size||Dehydration Kit Part #||Dehydration Rack Size|
|30"||823247||21" W x 14-1/2" D|
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820