- How to use temperature probe 823261
- How many temperature probes are included with an M Series Oven?
- Can two temperature probes be used at the same time in a double oven?
- Why does the oven need to be preheated first in all modes except Gourmet?
- Oven probe not working
The temperature probe measures the internal temperature of food without opening the oven door.
- Calculating a total cooking time by weight is no longer necessary using this feature.
- After selecting the desired mode, 'probe' appears near the top of the screen if the probe can be used.
- Programming the oven probe is different on M Series Pro models than on Transitional models.
- Probes may be used in the upper and lower ovens of a M Series Double oven at the same time, if desired. Two probes would be needed.
To set the probe:
- Begin preheating the oven to the desired oven temperature in the desired mode.
- Insert the probe into the thickest area of the food.
- When preheat is complete, insert the probe into the probe receptacle and close the oven door.
- Touch PROBE.
- Touch SET to select a preset temperature. To change the temperature, slide the bar to select the desired temperature. Touch SET.
- An audible chime indicates the internal temperature has reached probe setpoint.
- Remove and reinsert probe to verify internal temperature.
- Select OK or OFF.
- See also:
If the probe is not functioning:
- Confirm proper mode is in use.
- Probe should click into place.
- Try removing and reinserting the probe.
- Be sure that the probe is fully seated in the probe receptacle before adjusting the probe temperature setting.
- If any debris are noticeable in the receptacle, use an air can to assist in removing debris.
- See also, Probe Shorted.
Refer to the product use and care guide for temperature probe features and setting controls.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820