- Can the electrical location for a Wolf or Sub-Zero unit be placed in a different location than what is specified
- What other areas can the electrical location be placed
- Electrical location outside of specifications
Always use the product design guide to plan the electrical location.
- Sub-Zero Design Guide
- Wolf Design Guide
- Sub-Zero and Wolf do not suggest straying from the design guide specifications.
- Electrical locations outside of specifications can cause installation issues.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820