- How to replace an Integrated water filter
- Integrated water filter replacement
- Integrated water filter hard to remove
The Integrated replacement water filter is part number 4204490.
- Water filters are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store or a Factory Certified Parts Distributor.
- Integrated Drawer units do not contain water filters.
- Refer to Sub-Zero Does Not Have a Water Filtration System for a list of units that have a water filter and those that do not.
To replace the water filter:
- Open the refrigerator door.
- At the top of the interior above the control panel, pull out on the bottom edge of the water filter door panel with "Sub-Zero" printed on it and rotate upward.
- It may be necessary to remove the right or left side trim panel to rotate the water filter panel.
- Rotate the old filter counterclockwise one quarter turn, then pull it out.
- It is normal for a small amount of water to drip when the filter is removed.
- Wipe up the water with a paper towel or cloth.
- Remove the new filter from packaging and remove the plastic cap.
- Insert the new filter into the manifold and turn clockwise.
- Once the new filter has been installed, follow instructions on the control panel.
- The filter life cycle will reset for approximately one year.
- See also, Integrated Reset Water Filter.
- After installation of a new filter cartridge, allow 24 hours to pass then discard the first full bucket of ice as this helps clean the water system and clears air from the line.
- For dispenser models, the water line is typically purged before connecting to the unit. However, the first several glasses of water should be discarded after replacing the filter.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820