- Oven preheat notice does not chime.
- Oven timer does not sound after countdown.
- Oven preheat or timer alert is not working.
- Oven speaker or annunciator is not working.
- Oven chime hard to hear or starting to fade out.
Steps to Verify Issue:
The preheat or timer chime may not be heard from the Dual Fuel Range, Convection Steam Oven, Microwave Oven or Built-In Wall Ovens if the user is not in the same room as the appliance. Gas ovens do not offer a chime feature.
- Verify the chime is not sounding, rather than not being heard.
- The E Series Oven Chime Tone can be adjusted. If the chime has become harder to hear over time, verify the volume was not adjusted.
- The L Series tone can not be adjusted.
- See also, Wolf Volume Adjustment.
- If the chime is becoming faint or does not sound after verifying above, Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again.
- Retry the timer to see if the chime is audible
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820