- How do you adjust or align an oven door?
- The oven door is not lining up, is not lined up with the bullnose, or sticks out on one side.
- Can the door on the Dual Fuel (DF), R Series Gas Range, GR Series Gas Range, IR Induction Range, L Series Wall Oven, E Series Wall Oven be adjusted?
- Is a technician required to adjust an oven door's alignment?
- Oven door is not closing properly.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure nothing is blocking door path or hinge.
- Ensure the unit is level.
- Ensure oven racks & rack guides are properly installed.
- Refer to the product use and care guide.
- See also, Full Extension Ball Bearing Rack for Gas Ranges Dual Fuel Ranges & Built-In Wall Ovens.
Wolf recommends a service technician make any door adjustments needed on oven doors. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820