- Incorrect oven rack or rack guide placement
- May occur after self-clean or other rack cleaning
- Hinge issue
- Oven door does not fully close
- Oven door seems to shut, but can be pushed in further
- Oven door is sticking out from oven
- Oven door does not close properly after cleaning the oven
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Ensure nothing is blocking door path or hinge.
- If door has been removed, ensure that door is properly installed on the unit.
- Ensure oven racks & rack guides are properly installed.
- It can be difficult to determine if the rack guide is not installed correctly. Remove the racks and rack guides and then check door operation again.
- See also:
- Full Extension Ball Bearing Rack for Gas Ranges Dual Fuel Ranges & Built-In Wall Ovens
- Oven Door Opening Operation
- Oven Door Adjustment
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820