- Motorized Door Latch (MDL)
- Relay board
- Control board
- Wiring issue
- Oven door locks on its own
- Oven door is locked and will not open after self clean performed
- Oven door does not open and a clicking or grinding noise is heard
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Address any error codes or messages if present first.
- Ensure oven is turned off.
- If self clean was recently performed, the oven door will not unlock until cool down has completed.
- Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
- Reset unit's circuit breaker at power supply source and retry.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820