- Dual Fuel or Built-In Oven not clean after running self-clean
- Oven still dirty after self-clean was run
- Self-Cleaning ran but oven is still dirty
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Foods with a high sugar or acid content (i.e. milk, tomatoes, fruit juices) that are allowed to remain on any porcelain enamel surface may cause a permanent dull spot.
- Some staining is considered normal.
- See also, Dual Fuel and Built-In Ovens Self-Clean Feature.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820