- Is it possible to use a solid grille panel?
- Will the solid grille panel restrict the airflow to the condenser?
- Will covering the condenser with a solid grill panel cause damage?
The condenser area on a Sub-Zero can be covered by a solid grille panel.
- The panel should be made to our specifications to ensure proper airflow.
- Solid stainless steel grille panels are available as a sales accessory.
- Contact a local dealer for further sales information, or a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820