- How long does it take to prime the water tank?
- Dispenser timed out locked out before the priming was done
- Water dispenser is not priming
- First use no water being dispensed
- Pressing water dispenser button, but no water coming out
- Priming water dispenser tank
- Air comes out of water dispenser on first use or after water filter changed
Steps to Verify Issue:
To prime the water tank on initial use or after a water filter is replaced:
Built-In Models with External Dispenser
- Place a water glass under the dispenser.
- Press and hold the Water button for no more than 60 seconds.
- Some air may dispense before water begins to flow. This is normal.
- The dispenser locks out if the button is held for more than 60 seconds.
- If there still is no water, wait 10 seconds, then press the Water button again.
- Once the water tank is full, the unit begins dispensing.
Built-In Models with Internal Dispenser and All Integrated Models
- Press a water glass against the dispenser until water begins to flow.
- The dispenser locks out if the dispenser is held for more than 60 seconds.
- If water does not dispense within 60 seconds, remove the glass, wait 10 seconds, then reapply the glass to the dispenser until water begins to flow.
- Once the water tank is full, discard the first few glasses of water.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820