- PW Pro Wall Hood does not sit flush with cabinetry above
- Gap caused by screws at the top of the Pro Wall Hood
- How to install a PW Hood flush with the duct cover above
PW Pro Wall Hoods have screws along the top panel that will cause a small gap between the hood and cabinetry above when installed.
- This is normal.
- The gap is high above the cooking surface and normally would not be noticeable.
- PW duct covers have recessed holes in the bottom edge that allow the cover to sit flush with the top of the hood. See PW Pro Wall Hood Duct Covers.
- To allow the hood to sit flush, recess the screws into the bottom edge of the custom piece above.
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820