- How many drawer dividers come with the 648PRO?
- How many drawers can be divided before needing an additional one.
- Drawer divider info for 648PRO, part # 0000049
- Can you put drawer dividers in the lower refrigerator drawer of the 648PRO?
- Can you put dividers in the freezer drawers of the PRO48?
648PRO models come with drawer dividers to divide produce and make for an easy storage solution.
- 2 long drawer dividers and 3 short drawer dividers for the top refrigerator drawer come standard.
- Add up to 3 more short, 7-3/4" dividers for more compartmentalization.
- Add up to 2 more long, 20" dividers and up to 6 short dividers in the lower drawer.
- Dividers fit in either the top or bottom refrigerator drawers.
- The freezer drawers can not be divided as there is nothing to hold the dividers in place.
- The more dividers, the more compartments, however the space per compartment is less.
- Part # 0000049 is a set of 3 short and 2 long drawer dividers.
- Part # 3414390 is a single long drawer divider.
- Part # 3414400 is a single, short drawer divider.
- See also, Refrigerator Drawer Divider Accessory Website
Install Long Dividers
- Place the dividers into the position in the drawer by inserting them at an angle.
- Push the divider over the middle bump to secure them into place.
Install Short Dividers
- Each long divider has 3 "spines" or "posts" that the short dividers slide onto.
- The long dividers can only accomodate one short divider on each "spine" or post.
- Fasten the short divider into the fixed position by lining it up onto the slots on the long dividers.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820