- What features are disabled during Sabbath mode?
- How is Sabbath mode set in a PRO48 product?
- 648PRO Sabbath mode
Steps to Verify Issue:
To enter Sabbath mode on a PRO48 Series product:
- While power is turned on, touch the Power button on control panel.
- "OFF" appears in the display.
- Touch and hold Power for 10 seconds.
- Four audible chimes indicate Sabbath mode has been initiated.
- To return to normal operating conditions, touch Power twice.
While in Sabbath mode, the PRO48 Series Sub-Zero disables the external displays, lights, ice maker, and door alarm.
- There is no harm in leaving the unit in Sabbath mode.
- See the Use and Care Guide for more information.
- For additional appliance Sabbath information, see the Star-K website.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820