- If a product is purchased in another country and moved to the United States, does warranty still apply?
- Import international product to the US. (Excluding Canada)
- Shipping products to the US. (Excluding Canada)
- Purchasing international products for use in the US.
- Sub-Zero and Wolf can not provide the necessary paperwork to transport a unit through customs.
- 120 Volt products cannot be converted to 220/240 volt.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820