- If a product is purchased in another country and moved to the United States, does the warranty still apply?
- Import international product to the US. (Excluding Canada)
- Shipping products to the US. (Excluding Canada)
- Purchasing international products for use in the US
Although product pricing for international products may be less than US pricing, other issues arise when trying to import appliances into another country.
- Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove cannot provide the necessary paperwork to transport a unit through customs.
- 120 V products cannot be converted to 220/240 V.
Contact an International Product Distributor for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820