- Can water filters be recycled?
- How to recycle water filters
- How or where to dispose of Sub-Zero water filters
Water filter recycling varies by municipality.
- Refer to the local recycling facility for specific information on items accepted for recycling.
- In the U.S., visit Earth911.org to find a local water filter recycling center. Enter the material (water filter) and location to find a center nearby.
- In Canada, contact a local recycling facility, public works, or online website for disposal information.
- Western Canadian customers can visit London Drugs Green Deal Recycling event locator for more information.
- Enter a postal code for locations and dates of cleanup events nearby.
- While not recommended, it is safe to throw water filters in the trash.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820