- How do I set the timer for my countertop oven during preheat?
- Can I set the timer after starting the preheat cycle?
- Setting the timer while the countertop oven is preheating.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Set Temperature.
- Press "START/STOP" to start oven. Chime will sound and button light is steady.
- At any point, set Timer by turning Time/Slice knob to the right to increase time or to the left to decrease time.
- "START/STOP" button light flashes twice, then becomes solid. After five seconds, timer begins to count down.
- Once timer completes count down, chime will sound and the button light "00:00" will flash.
- Press "START/STOP" to stop flashing and chime.
- Press "START/STOP" again to turn off oven.
- If "START/STOP" is press before time reaches "00:00", oven will turn off.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820