- Panel weight limit, panel dimensions, opening dimensions, handle depth
- Hinge full-scale templates to help with corner installations and clearance to products near the unit, door clearance, and overall dimensions
- Side panel dimensions
- Illustrations for dual installation including filler strip information
- Stiles and rails on glass door wine storage
- Can a dimension different than suggested in the Sub-Zero Design Guide be used?
Refer to the Sub-Zero Design Guide for design specifications.
- Use the main Sub-Zero Design Guide for all current products.
- Legacy products are broken down into separate design guides for ease of use:
Note: Sub-Zero does not recommend or approve of any changes to any design or installation specification published within the Design Guide. When installing Wolf products with Sub-Zero products, all specifications are tested and approved for use using the Sub-Zero Design Guide and Wolf Design Guide only. Using alternate dimensions, materials, methods, or anything else other than published specifications may lead to product damage, negative performance, or inspection approval issues.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820