- The door or drawer on a 500, 600, BI, NGI, 400 or 700 Series unit is not self closing.
- Interior drawers not soft closing
- Why does the drawer soft close feature not work?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If a drawer is completely empty, or overloaded with food, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- Unload some of the contents of the door shelves and see if the closure improves.
- If the unit is not properly leveled, the soft close feature may not work properly.
- See also, Sub-Zero Door and Drawer Self Closing Operation.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820