- How do you replace a door gasket on a Sub-Zero?
- New door gasket is distorted or bent
- Why is the new gasket different from the old gasket?
- What to do if door gasket is ripped, torn, or cracked
- Instruction sheet 3754480
- Door gasket replacement instructions
- Gasket flap
If the gasket on a refrigerator, freezer, or wine storage unit door is ripped, torn, or cracked, it should be replaced to ensure proper cooling continues and to avoid moisture issues inside the unit.
- Gasket life can vary based on use.
- Spills and sticky residues that are allowed to remain on the gasket will lead to premature wear.
- Heavy use causes the gasket to last for a shorter amount of time.
- Keep door gaskets clean to prolong life.
For gasket replacement instructions, refer to Door Gasket Replacement Instructions (3754480).
- Use for instructions to install the gasket on 500, 600, 700, 400, and 200 Series products.
- 400 Series Wine Storage and 200 Series Undercounter units are not listed separately in the instructions. Follow the same instructions as the instructions for 700 Series Wine Storage units.
Built-In Series Door Gasket Replacement
- A dart at the back of the door gasket fits into metal channels attached to the inside perimeter of the door.
- To remove a door gasket, starting at one corner, pull the gasket dart from the metal channels.
- To install the gasket, line it up on the door and press it into place all the way around the perimeter.
- 648PRO Door Gasket Replacement
- Cleaning Door Gaskets
- Gasket Silicone
- Sub-Zero Drawer Gasket Replacement
- Sub-Zero Door Easy to Open
Sub-Zero recommends any door or drawer gasket replacement be completed by a service technician. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820