- Does Sub-Zero offer an egg tray?
- Does an egg tray come standard with a product?
- What is the part number for the egg tray?
- How to order and eggtray
- Where to store eggs
- Part number 7007506
Sub-Zero products do not come with an egg tray, but one is available for purchase separately.
- Sub-Zero Egg Tray, part number 7007506, is available to order for use in any product, past or present.
- The egg tray holds 12 eggs and comes with a clear, plastic lid.
- The lid and tray are available as separate parts, if needed.
- Lid - part number 7016537
- Tray - part number 7016518
- Contact a Factory Certified Parts Distributor to order parts.
- The egg tray is 3-3/4" high x 12-1/4"long x 4-7/16" wide.
- The Food and Drug Administration suggests storing eggs inside the refrigerator instead of in the door.
- Therefore, the Sub-Zero egg containers do not fit in the door of Sub-Zero products.
- There is no specific area inside the refrigerator designated for eggs.
- The egg tray is not dishwasher safe. Instead, clean it with warm soap and water and dry thoroughly.
- See also, Egg Container Image.
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820