- Dirty condenser
- Ambient room temperatures too warm
- Mechanical failure
- Condenser fan motor malfunction
- Sealed system issue
- Door or drawer gasket not sealing properly
- Strip between the refrigerator and freezer door or drawer is warm or hot to the touch
- Outside of the door, drawer or gasket feels warm or hot
- Is it normal for the face frame, grille frame or grille panel to be warm or hot to the touch?
Steps to Verify Issue:
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820