- Excessive Compressor Run
- Possible cooling issue
- Service flashing on control panel of 600 Series starting with serial # 1810000
- Vacuum condenser flashing on display of 600 Series prior to serial # 1810000
- Error code Vacuum Condenser Flashing
- How to clear vacuum condenser flashing
- Vacuum condenser continues to return
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If temperatures are high, call for service.
- If temperatures are near normal, turn off the unit and Clean the Condenser.
- Verify nothing is obstructing the door from closing, see Door Closing Troubleshooting.
- Turn the unit back on and the error message should not appear.
- See also:
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at our factory, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820