- How do you turn the icemaker on and off in an Integrated unit?
- Icemaker off button location
- How to turn on Max Ice for Integrated units
The icemaker can be turned on and off from the options screen.
- Touch the arrow on the Main Menu:
- This opens the Options Menu:
- Touch the ice cubes icon to turn the icemaker on and off.
- One touch turns the icemaker on - Front icecube highlights.
- Touch again to turn the Max Ice Feature on - All three icecubes highlight.
- Touch a third time to turn the icemaker off - No icecubes highlight.
- See also, Integrated Series MAX ICE Feature
- Repeat step 2 as needed to reach the desired setting.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820