- Water dripping from UC-15I ceiling and from spray shutters
- Why is condensation dripping from the upper area of the UC-15I?
- Excessive condensation in UC-15I Ice Maker
The UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker sprays water into ice cube molds on the ceiling of the unit.
- After ice has formed, the ice tray drops the ice into the bin.
- Water drips, sprays, and leaks out of the ice maker assembly during operation. It is also normal for ice cubes to melt in the ice bin.
- The interior of the unit will be wet, and droplets of water will drip from from all interior surfaces.
If these steps do not resolve the issue, no further customer troubleshooting advice is available. Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820