- How much ice does the Undercounter Ice Maker, 315I, hold?
- How much ice can the 315I produce in one day?
- What is the bucket storage capacity?
- How much water (gallons) does the 315I use?
The Undercounter Ice Maker Model 315I has a storage capacity up to 26 lbs of ice and can produce up to 30 lbs of ice per day.
- The unit produces 8 cubes per harvest cycle.
- Icemaker will cycle approximately every 30 minutes.
- See also:
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820