- What is the delay function on the UC-15I?
- How is the delay function set on UC-15I?
- How many hours can delay be set on the Undercounter Ice Maker model UC-15I?
UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers have can delay ice production for 2, 4, or 8 hours.
To initiate the Delay mode:
- Press the DELAY key one to three times to initiate a delay period of 2, 4 or 8 hours. The ice machine does not produce ice until the delay period expires.
- Press once to illuminate the two-hour light and initiate a two-hour delay period.
- Press twice to illuminate the four-hour light and initiate a four-hour delay period.
- Press three times to illuminate the eight-hour light and initiate and eight-hour delay period.
- Press the key pad a fourth time to cancel the delay period.
- See UC-15I Use and Care for further details.
See also, Undercounter Ice Maker Troubleshooting.
Contact the Sub-Zero Wolf Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com, or call (800) 222-7820, Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. CST.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820