- Is Undercounter Ice Maker UC-15I Star-K compliant?
- Does model UC-15I have a Sabbath mode?
- How to remove the light or turn off the light in a UC-15I
- The lighting in the unit is controlled through the lighting control panel and therefore there is not a switch that can be manipulated to keep the light on or off at all times.
- To disable the lighting in the unit would require a service visit.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820