- How much ice does the Undercounter Ice Maker, UC-15I(P), hold?
- How much ice can the UC-15I(P) produce in one day?
- What is the bucket storage capacity?
- How much water (gallons) does the UC-15I use?
The Undercounter Ice Maker Model UC-15I(P) has a storage capacity up to 26 lbs of ice and can produce up to 50 lbs of ice per day. The ice maker uses approximately 1 gallon of water per hour or 24 gallons per day.
For additional information, refer to:
- UC-15I(P) use and care guide
- Undercounter Ice Maker Operation
- Undercounter Ice Machine (UC-15I) Sales, Feature and Accessory Information
- UC-15I(P) Ice Cube Size Shape & Weight
- Undercounter Ice Maker Troubleshooting
- UC-15I(P) Ice Maker Making Too Much Ice
Contact a local dealer for further sales information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820