- Install an Undercounter Icemaker, model UC-15I, with another undercounter product like model 424, UC-24 or another UC-15I
- Is a dual installation kit required to install a UC-15I with another undercounter product?
- If less than 2" between UC15I and a 424, 700BR, 700BF, 700BC, ID-27, ID-30, UC-24 or UC-15I is a heater kit required?
Sub-Zero Undercounter Icemakers including model UC-15I do not require a dual installation kit when installed with other Sub-Zero undercounter models.
- Two Undercounter Ice Makers can install directly next to each other in the same opening without any filler material between them.
- If the hinges are on opposite sides, a filler is not required to install a UC-15I next to any UC-24 Undercounter or UW-24 Undercounter Wine Storage model.
- See also:
Refer to the product installation guide for further installation information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820