- How do you bypass the water filter on a UC-15I Undercounter Icemaker?
- Bypass water filter use on a UC-15I
- Do not want to use the water filter
- If the filter is not installed, the filter function is not in use.
- In bypass mode, the water supplied to the unit is not filtered.
- The filter replacement indicator is automatically disabled when the filter is removed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820