- Can lard be used in a IF15 Integrated Fryer Module?
- How to use lard in a Fryer Module
- Considerations when using lard to cook food in a IF15/S
Steps to Verify Issue:
When melting lard in the fryer:
- Heat the lard to 190°F.
- Stir frequently so the lard is evenly distributed in the basin.
- The temperature may be raised as desired after the lard has melted completely.
- If the melted lard is not emptied after use and is allowed to become solid again, heat the lard to 190°F while stirring frequently again.
The fryer will error out if these steps are not followed.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820