- V Series Cooktop Black Glass filter cover
- Does the foam in the filter cover need to be removed in a VW30B, VW36B, VW45B or VI42B?
- Part number 825546, 825547, 825548, 825589
- To access filters, release the catch at the front edge of the filter cover and gently pull down the front edge of the cover and allow it to rotate downward.
- There is black foam covering the inside of the filter cover.
- Leave the foam in place for proper hood operation, do not remove for any reason.
- See also, V Series Hood Filter Light On
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820