- Installation issue
- Blower control switch
- User interface (control)
- Control assembly
- Circuit board
- Hood blower does not turn on.
- Ventilation fan does not work on all speed or power settings.
- Hood fan variable control does work, either turns on or off only.
- Ventilation blower runs as soon as power is supplied, does not turn off.
- Blower stops working after running for some time.
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify unit installation. Refer to the product installation guide for further information.
- If equipped, ensure the air diverter is installed properly.
- Turn the home circuit breaker to the unit off for 10 seconds then back on again. Retest the unit operation.
- Ensure blower motor plug is plugged into outlet in the hood.
- Hoods may use one or two blowers.
- Each blower has its own power cord and receptacle.
- There are two receptacles in the hood.
- If a hood has only one blower, only one receptacle will be used
- Ensure filters are clean and installed properly.
- If visible with filters removed, ensure damper is opening when blower is on. Damper may be audible as it opens and closes; listen for clicking noise of the flaps.
- Ensure end cap is not blocked.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820