- Failing water solenoid valve
- Issue with control board communicating with the water valve
- Water pressure issues
- Water pouring out or leaking out of water dispenser
- Continuous flow of water from dispenser will not stop running
- Water drips from water dispenser after release the water dispense button
- Dispenser will not stop dispensing ice
- Water or ice coming out of the dispenser on its own
- Water dripping from the dispenser
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Turn power off to the unit at the control panel.
- Turn power back on and try to dispense water or ice again to see if the leaking or ice dispensing continues.
- If it stops, continue to monitor after each use.
- If leaking or random dispensing continues, turn the water supply source off.
- If needed, turn the unit off at the control panel first, then at the circuit breaker to the product.
- See also, Dispenser Ice Bucket Auger Motor Operation.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820