- What is the part number for my Sub-Zero water filter?
- What filter is the part number for the filter needed in a Sub-Zero unit?
- Water filter used for Built-In (BI), Integrated, and 648PRO refridgerators and UC-15I Undercounter Ice Makers
- Part number 4204490, 7005017, 7023811, 7023812, 7009931, 7012333
The water filter part number is stamped on the water filter label.
- Water filters are available for purchase through Sub-Zero’s Accessory Store.
- If the water filter part number is unknown, use the product serial number in the Filter Finder to determine which filter is used on a product.
- Sub-Zero water filters do not have a shelf life and should be stored in a cool, dry environment.
- Storing filters in a damp, cold environment could compromise the integrity of the water filter.
|Water Filter Part #||Used In|
|4204490||Built-In (BI), 648PRO,|
Integrated models (twist-in style)
|7005017||Built-In (BI) model original push-in style filter is no longer produced. Replace with 7023811.|
|7023812||Color, taste, odor filter for|
Built-In (BI) models (push-in style)
|7023811||Built-In (BI) models (push-in style)|
|7009931||Color, taste, odor filter for|
Built-In (BI) models
|7012333*||UC-15I Undercounter Ice Maker|
* The water filter for model UC-15I, part # 7012333, is system tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI Standard 42 for the reduction of Chlorine Taste and Odor and Particulate Class III.
Refer to the product use and care guide for further information.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820