- Sediment or mineral deposit build up
- Incorrectly installed filter
- How to remove a stuck water filter
- Why is the filter stuck?
- Water filter can not be removed
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the filter can not be removed or is stuck, see:
- Use a jar opener to help provide a better grip for a hard to remove filter.
- See Also:
If the filter still can not be removed, no further troubleshooting advice is available, contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment for repair.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820