- Why is water leaking from underneath a Sub-Zero?
- Why would water leak from the bottom of a Sub-Zero?
- What would leak water below a Sub-Zero?
Steps to Verify Issue:
- If the amount of water is greater than a pint it is likely from the water valve on the product or the home plumbing connections to the unit.
- Locate the water supply shut-off valve and turn the water supply off, see also, Water Line Shut Off Valve Location.
- Remove the kickplate.
- Locate the home water supply connection to the unit.
- If the water is leaking from the home plumbing connections, contact a local plumber.
- If water leaks from the water valve on the product, the water valve may need replacement.
- If water leaks from the drain pan area, the pan may be missing, cracked or broken, Replace the Drain Pan if needed.
- If water is overflowing from the drain pan, verify it is properly installed and level.
- If water leak a standing puddle or a solid stream or flow of water, it may originate from inside the refrigerator or freezer section, see Water Leaking From Sub-Zero for suggestions.
- 700 Series
- Integrated Series
- Wine Storage Units
- Undercounter Series
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820