- Where is the best place to locate a water line shut off valve?
- Can the water line shut off location be in an adjacent cabinet?
- Water leak reported
- How to shut off water source to the Sub-Zero
- How to turn off water supply to icemaker
- Turn off water supply
- There is no internal water supply shut off valve on a Sub-Zero unit.
- Shut off valves are installed on the water line to the unit by a plumber.
- The water line can be located under the unit, behind the kickplate.
- An adjacent cabinet, under a nearby sink, or in the basement are all easily accessible locations.
- A water shut off valve that is located behind the unit may not be accessible. If this is the case it may be necessary to shut off the house main supply if the line leading to the Sub-Zero is leaking.
- See also, Water Line Saddle Valve.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820