- How to register a customer for warranty purposes.
- Where to register customers using subzero-wolf.com.
- How to use the Sub-Zero and Wolf website for product registration.
- Visit: https://www.subzero-wolf.com/MySubZeroWolf/SignUp/RegistrationStart
- Choose "Register Products & Create Your Personal Account" to view product specific tips, manuals and information in the future. This creates an online account for future use.
- Choose "Just register products" to simply register product information with Sub-Zero and Wolf.
- This will not set up a mysubzero account, or allow parts to be ordered with a quick account.
- Fill in the registration form information and click 'Continue'.
- The following page will require product information including the serial number.
- Click 'Save and register another product' for another registration page if needed.
- When complete click 'Save and Finish'.
- Complete the registration.
Web registrations will appear in Sub-Zero and Wolf's customer database the following business day.
- Registering a U.S. product on the Canadian website will give an invalid product error.
- The same is true of registering a Canadian product on the U.S. Website.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820