- Wolf purchased with wrong gas type
- Purchased Natural gas unit, but want LP
- LP unit but want Natural Gas
- Dealer sold wrong gas type
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Verify gas type with the serial tag:
- If Natural, it will not list a gas type after the model number.
- If LP, will have a "-LP" after the model number on the Serial Tag.
- If the unit was purchased used, or was existing in a home, verify the unit has not already been converted.
- If converted properly, there will be a conversion tag or sticker near the serial tag.
- There is likely no damage to the product but soot can form which is not desired.
- Contact Factory Certified Service to schedule an appointment to perform a gas conversion.
- If a dealer sold the wrong gas type, contact the dealer for resolution.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820