- Too much liquid in mixture
- Blender container too full
- Lid not on properly
- Filler cap not in place
- Container cracked
- Liquids leaking through cutter assembly
- Why is the blender leaking?
- Why is liquid splashing from the container?
- How to fix a leaking blender container
Steps to Verify Issue:
- Check the recipe to ensure the correct blending speed and duration.
- Try mixing in smaller increments or quantity, as larger mixture amounts may splash more.
- Add more solids to the mixture if necessary.
- Always add liquids first and ice last.
- Ensure the filler cap is in place during blending.
If the blender container is cracked or liquids are leaking through the cutter assembly, replace the container. Use of the blender with a leaking container can cause damage to the base and motor.
For further assistance, contact the Wolf Gourmet Customer Care Team at CustomerService@Subzero.com or call (800) 222-7820.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero and Wolf service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Toll-free (800) 222-7820