- Can a Wolf Gourmet product be used in another country?
- Is it possible to convert a Wolf Gourmet product to 220 or 240 volts?
- Can a Wolf Gourmet product be converted to work on a different country's power grid?
It is not recommended to use power converters with any Wolf Gourmet product.
- The power fluctuations can cause permanent damage to the appliance.
- This damage would not be covered under the manufacturers warranty.
DID THIS ANSWER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM?
Thank you for your request. A Customer Care representative will contact you.
An error occurred. We were unable to submit your request.
GET EXPERT SUPPORT, 24/7
Whether you’re shopping for appliances or have questions about those you already own, we’ve got the resources you need. Talk direct to a customer care expert at the Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Cove service center, or connect with an appliance consultant at an official showroom near you. Get quick answers online, or reach a certified service provider or installer. And much more.
Call us at (800) 222-7820